Halaman

Friday, September 9, 2011

I LovE U QuoteS 2

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Dengan nama ALLAH swt, TT mulakan post


************************************************************************




Even if you were the last one in the race
I would still cheer from the sidelines

Even if you were to somehow lose your way
I would guide you back to my arms

Even if you didn't need me anymore
Even if you didn't walk back through my door
I would still be waiting here for you

Even if you didn't look the way you do
I would still think you were beautiful

And if you don't know by now how I love you
Well, it's a love that's unconditional

And even if you didn't love me anymore
Even if you didn't walk back through my door
I would spend my life waiting for you Even if. . .

Even if you lost faith in yourself
I would still be a believer
And I'd remind you you're like nobody else
And I would stand by you forever

Even if you didn't love me anymore
Even if you didn't walk back through my door I would spend my life in love with you

When you say I'm beautiful
I say "yeah right,"
but what i'm really saying
is "do you really think so?"

When you say good job i say "thanks"
but what Im really saying
is "I love that you notice."

When you say we'll be together forever
I say "I hope so"
but what im really saying
is "I hope forever never ends."

When you say I love you
I say "I love you too"
but what Im really saying
is "never stop saying that."

When you say that I don't care
I say "yes I do"
but what I'm really saying
is "I care for you more than you'll ever know."


Everytime I say I love you...

I'm really trying to say so much more than those three little words.

I'm trying to say you mean more to me than anyone else in the world.

I'm trying to let you know that I adore you and that I cherish the time we spend together.

I'm trying to explain that I want you and that I need you
and that I get lost in wonderful thoughts every time I think about you.

And each time I whisper "I love you",
I'm trying to remind you that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me.