Halaman

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

CutE LovE QuoteS

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Dengan nama ALLAH swt, TT mulakan post


************************************************************************




Last night i sent an angel to watch over u
while u were sleeping.
It came back early and i asked it why?
It said "Angels dont watch other Angels"

A man wants to be a woman's first love,
a woman wants to be his last.

The shortest word I know is "I".
The sweetest word I know is "LOVE".
And the person I never forget is "YOU".

Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing,
means absolutely everything to me

Thinking of you means "I miss you"
Holding your hand means "I like you"
Squeezing it means "I want to kiss you"
Putting my head on your shoulder
means "Comfort me"
My hands on your waist
means "Never let me go"
Biting my lip means "I'm jealous"
Staring into your eyes
means "Do you love me?"
Winking means "I adore you"
Dreaming of you often
means "You're someone special"
Being with you often
means "I can't live without you"
And wearing your ring means "You're mine"

I love you not because I need you,
I need you because I love you

If you asked me how many times
you have crossed my mind
I would say once because
you never really left...

Our love is like the wind.
I can't see it, but I can feel it.

God gave us two ears to hear,
two eyes to see and two hands to hold.
But why did God give us only one heart?
Because he wants us to find the other one.

In every girls life there will always be
those three guys...the one she loves,
the one she hates,
and the one she cant get enough of....
and in the end...
they're all the same guy...

They say love hides in every corner,
then I must be walking in circles

She said "I'm afraid of falling..."
and he whispered "I have wings"